Character Artist at Insomniac Games, most recently released Marvel's Spider-Man. Priorly at Sony VASG as an outsource Character Artist on Days Gone and Counterspy.
• Marvel's Spider-Man
• City That Never Sleeps (DLC)
• Authored lead character art assets, Spider-Man suits, supporting role NPCs, rogues' gallery villains, thug faction enemies, questgivers and other NPCs.
• Worked with the team Lead to ensure visual targets are met and stylistically consistent, and to push the visual standards within our department.
• Collaborated with a smaller group on the CTNS DLC by representing the Character team during combat meetings, and authoring Black Cat and the final form "Mecha" Hammerhead boss.
• Provided feedback and support to multiple outsourcing teams for character assets, and worked with Outsource Managers to insure timely deliveries.
• Days Gone
• Communicated with clients to ascertain their needs.
• Authored character high/low models, UVs, base bakes, and textures.
• Worked within a high quality photogrammetry pipeline for heads, bodies, and costumes.
• Gained exposure to the process of authoring FACS blendshapes.
• UFC Undisputed 4 (cancelled)